The Naval Academy Garden Club was organized in 1934 with membership consisting of wives of officers living on the Yard of the US Naval Academy. In 1951 the club became Federated within the National Garden Clubs, Inc. Membership requirements changed over the years to include others with an affiliation with the Naval Academy and all branches of US Military service.
A more detailed accounting of our history is under development. Please check back later for this information.